~Fishing 20%~

Fishing

How many kids really fish that often anymore? My name is Xavier and I am going to be doing a fishing camp for my 20% Project. I am going to have a camp or session of lessons on the fundamentals of fishing. I will be teaching kids at ages 7-9 who want to learn a little more about fishing! I very excited to start my lessons and get everything planned out to o very smoothly.

I am so excited because I love working with kids and I obviously am very obsessed with fishing in general. Also I am a little nervous to be honest. I am because I don`t want the kids to not catch fish and be disappointed, but I do predict that we will catch some. The last feeling I have being hopeful. I really want everything to go right and get enough people or not have to much kids and have enough money at the end to buy kids small boxes to keep bait and lures.

In this month of November I really want to try to get something like a flier to hand out and get my exact plans for each lesson and the times. Also I want to try to improve my aide to show to people that are interested. To complete these goals I am going to spend my time like it’s a gem (meaning to spend time wisely), and work on possible ideas and ideas that I could really use for the camp. Overall, I would like to get these done by November 30th. Although there are some ups and downs of this project I`m not letting anything stop me from completing this project! I would appreciate any help I could get.Ā šŸ™‚

See my Visual AideĀ for more information!

Reference:Ā Lake Pic